Already accounting for 50% of all ecommerce in USA, Amazon finally launched it's long-anticipated Australian website in 2017. With a reputation for great value and massive product range, Amazon.com.au attracts over 12 million unique visitors each month. Get your business in front of this huge audience looking tto buy from local retailers and merchants.
WIth ZELLIS Connect you can launch your Amazon store, sync inventory and process orders from your Neto dashboard.
Managing Amazon Australia through Neto
Follow the links below to learn how it works, how to connect your Amazon store and manage it from within your Control Panel:
- Introduction to Amazon Australia
- Set up Amazon Australia in Neto
- List Products on Amazon Australia
- Approve Products to List on Amazon
- Set up Amazon Mapping for Product Registration
- Add Shipping Carrier Information to Amazon Orders
- Add Handling Time to Amazon AU Listings
For assistance in setting up Amazon marketplace integration, please contact us here.
Click the links below to find out more about how Amazon works, policies and compliance requirements and best practices for running your AMazon store.